Friday, April 22, 2011

Erin's Lush Cupcakes

My mom usually makes this really great pudding dessert (some consider it a salad) for St. Patrick's Day. It's a layered dish that has a crust, cream cheese layer, pistachio pudding layer, and then a whipped topping layer. It is SO good!! Love it when she makes it! I've even made it a couple of times, too. It's called Erin's Lush.

Well, if you haven't figured out yet, I am wondering how many different things I can attempt to put into cake form. So...why not Erin's Lush?

I attempted a crust that I tried to bake a little first...and it went "OK". So I tried it with just a crumble crust. Better, but very messy. So I am still working on the crust layer. So then I baked the pistachio cake with it. Then I made a marshmallow fluff & cream cheese icing that ended up with a beautiful iridescent sheen! Then it was topped with crushed graham.

As I figure out the crust thing, I will repost this. And since I missed a picture of this, too, I will repost with pix when I truly get it right! But...I must say, these were still VERY YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment