Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

OK...this is the first cupcake flavor I have done by request outside of family. The flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip!

I made up white cake mix & added 2 tablespoons of mint extract. I then added several drops of green food coloring. After I mixed that together, I added half a bag of mini chocolate chips. I just so happened to have these adorable green baking liners that I decided to use. I baked them up & they were smelling minty-delicious!

I then made up some creamy mint chocolate buttercream to top these little cuties off! Plus a few mini chocolate chips on top, too.
This request was also my first delivery, too! Super excited to hear how my buddy enjoyed his flavor. For the ones that stayed home...the family really enjoyed them! (Well, the ones who like mint, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment