Monday, May 30, 2011

Banana Yellow Cupcakes


This round of cupcakes holds a very special place in my heart. Since I've started creating & baking my cupcakes recently, my 6-year-old son got inspired to create one, too! So, we made his very own Banana Yellow Cupcakes!

When he told me about them, he had it all planned out: banana cupcakes with a filling of banana slices, topped with yellow icing & yellow sprinkles. That boy knows what he wants! And then he asked if we could bake them in the foil liners that I used for the Outer Space Cakes. Why not? It's his creation!

They came out beautifully moist, absolutely adorable & totally tasty!! My hubby has proclaimed them to be one of his favorites. And my son helped me with pretty much every step of it! He made his own cupcakes!

So proud of him! And I love that my inspirations inspired him right back. In turn, it has inspired me back again for an upcoming cupcake I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment